- Dear consultants, we are delighted to announce the opening of our Masterclass programme! A few special events designed for you. Come and learn a few tricks and network with interesting professionals who share the same vision of working.
- You are wondering when salary hosting could be the right solution for your business? Here is one of the many possibilities in a scene enacted by Laura at the CCIG breakfast.
- The advantages of salary hosting: the corporate viewpoint with Alan Cookson.
- Compliance or why consultants should consider the option of salary hosting. Laura is interviewed by the CCIG
- Laura is proudly representing us and the Swiss Mobility Circle at the HR Fair in Geneva, come and say hi to her!
- Offices to rent in Geneva: beautiful offices with a breathtaking view on the lake
- The Business Harbour was among the finalists for the EXPERTsuisse “New Practice Employer Awards 2018”
- The painter Hodler moved to our building at Quai du Mont-Blanc 29 in 1913. In a short article published in Le Temps, Nicolas Dufour tells you more on the place where Hodler’s adventure ended.
- Vernissage Equipoise – Marissa Gonzales – Thursday 13th September at 6.30 PM. Just give us a call 022 908 02 45!
- A short video explaining salary hosting:
- Vernissage Ting-Hao Chang/Michael Merne – Thursday 5th October at 6.30 PM. Just give us a call 022 908 02 45!
- “La personne de confiance”: Conflict in the workplace can occur. But knowing how to deal with it and what responsibilities all parties have is indispensable. On September 14, Sophie Schindler, President at the Geneva employment tribunal, with extensive experience as HR Director, will tell us all we need to know on the Personne de Confiance, or Trusted Person. Care to join? Give us a call on 022 908 02 45.
- “Curiosity killed the cat”: an article on HR and their challenges written by Pamela Grant
- “La BCGE, figure d’exemple face à la mixité”: an article on women at BCGE mentioning Gina Empson [Le Temps, 12.06.17]
Join The Business Harbour