MEETING ROOM AND OFFICE SPACE FOR RENT
Our conference room at the Quai du Mont Blanc is available for hire.
It is air-conditioned and equipped with flip-chart, screen and WiFi. We offer a pleasant setting with an exceptional view of the harbor and its Jet d’eau.
- 3rd floor with elevator
- Privileged view of the harbour, the Jet d’Eau and the Mont Blanc
- Close to Cornavin station and various public parking lots
- Surface 37 m2
- Capacity for up to 15 people
- Fully equipped room (flipchart, screen, webcam, air-conditioning)
- Non-smoking premises
We are happy to serve you hot and cold drinks.
Full day: CHF 470.00
Half-day: CHF 370.00
Our prestigious offices for rent
- Surface area: 26.5 m2
- Fully furnished
- Hot and cold non-alcoholic drinks at your disposal
- Office cleaning and waste management
- Access to office magazines and newspapers
- Non-smoking offices
- Reception service for your customers and guests
- Our conference room (35m2) can be booked
- Access to a multifunction color printer
- Telephone line(s)
- Receive your calls via our reception
Please contact us for a tailored offer.
Are you looking for a place to hold your meetings in Geneva?
Built in 1911, the building was home to Swiss painter Ferdinand Hodler during his final years. We seek to maintain the artistic imprint of the premises by organizing regular exhibitions by local artists.
Located on the Quai du Mont-Blanc, in front of the famous Bains des Pâquis, we’re just a few minutes walk from the Cornavin train station and a stone’s throw from the Fairmont Hotel and its public parking lot.
The area is also home to numerous stores and restaurants. You can reach the left bank of the lake without worrying about traffic jams, thanks in particular to a bateau-mouche (Mouettes genevoises) every 10 minutes.